Tuesday 21 June 2011

Marco Pierre White makes the shit list!

Despite all of Marco Pierre White's wealth and reputation, he remains an utter twat. I know he's a Michelin star chef and worth more money than I will ever be, but he is simply a twat.. Have you seen the Knorr adverts? Him and that guy from Spandau Ballet mincing over a glass of wine... and like fuck you actually use it in your kitchen... Anyway, until today, MPW remained a tolerated twat, along with a host of other celebrity chefs, such as Ainsley 'Hand in the air whilst cooking' Harriot, Anthony 'Got my own electric whisk range innit!' Worral-Thompson and Phil 'Why the fuck did I marry her?' Vickery. But them I came across this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2005579/Locals-foam-Marco-Pierre-White-turns-Fosters-revolution-village-pub-drive-regulars.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Now, I'm well up for ditching Fosters and Strongbow for a nice wheat beer and a decent scrumpy, cutting back on 'laddish' behaviour, but the thing that has yanked my chain, is the fact that he has stopped people with tattoos drinking in his pub.... I'm heavily tattooed, but only a small portion of them are visible, one on my forearm, but purely based on the fact that I have some coloured pigment embedded in my dermis, I am not allowed to to drink a nice beer in his pub.. yeah.. solely based on the fact my skin is a different colour, I am not allowed to drink in his pub.. Im sure this has happened somewhere else before.. Ah yes.. the deep south of America until about 40 years ago...  I wonder if he would stop holocaust survivors from frequenting his establishment as they have tattoos on their forearms, or a Maori from New Zeleand that has traditional facial Moko? The guy makes my shit itch!

MARCO PIERRE WHITE IS ESSENTIALLY A RACIST!and he can shove his pub up his Michelin Star!

FPWK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts